If you’re wanting to start small business with just low capital, then this might be good for you. In this article, we’ll be talking about why selling perfume is a great business especially if you are just starting out.
This is good for our OFWs (Filipino Overseas Workers) as it is not that hard to learn and the return of investment, based on our clients, is fast. We’ll be talking about it later
We are in the perfumery business for more than 5 years now and it still keep on growing. We supply perfume making materials and premixed perfumes all around the Philippines. I’m making this post to let you know why this perfume business is a good start if you’re wanting to build a small business inside the philippines.
Here’s 6 Good Reasons Why Selling Perfume is a Great Business
1. You don’t need to talk much to sell. One of the fears of people wanting to start a new business is the fear of talking to different people. Many filipinos are shy or afraid of selling things but here’s the thing though: In almost any business, you really need to develop your communication skill to make your business bigger. But for starters, this is where selling perfume shines a bit. You don’t need to talk much about the product because the product can actually do the talking and selling for itself.
I personally have done this. I did earn around 4k, on the side, in just a week almost doing nothing. I’ll update this post to share to you how I did it and how you can do it too.
2. Perfume has become part of household necessities. Think of this. Perfume, like deodorant and shampoo are just examples of things people use. People use these not just to smell good but also boosts the confidence of a person especially whenever going out with peers.
You need to realize wearing perfume has been a part of people’s daily lives. This is your BIG market. You don’t need to work hard just to find people who need your product. ANYBODY can be your market.
3. Perfume is here to stay. Again, just like shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant and the likes, these things will stay for long. It’s an evergreen market that will last for the entire lifetime.
4. You can have your own brand. One good thing about perfumes is that you can make your own brand around it. You may put your name, or your daughter’s name in the label. It gives your business a personal touch of you which is a good business strategy if you know how to handle it properly.
5. Repeat Order and Scalability. One thing I like about perfumery is the scalability. Here’s how it works. Say for example, a friend of yours buy a bottle of 60 – 100ml perfume from you. Roughly, it will last around 2 – 3 months, though this really depends on how your friends spray their perfumes.
6. Big income opportunity. Selling perfume can be really a big income opportunity especially with the advent of social media, you can sell faster and sell more online. Using the idea of the repeat order and scalability, with right amount of knowledge and consistent actions, you’ll be able to earn big.