If you want to learn how to register and get your Philhealth ID number, you’re in the right page! In this post, we’ll talk about the Philhealth online application process and other important things you need to know about Philhealth.
Philhealth is a mandated health insurance program that helps qualified beneficiaries and dependents with their medical needs and health assistance. Basically, the goal is that every Filipino should be covered with this government program.
How to get Philhealth Membership ID Number Online
Philhealth’s online registration is very helpful and very convenient. You don’t need to personally go to the agency just to pass your PMRF (Philhealth Member Registration Form). Even the requirements can be processed online through email.
The registration is open for the following membership categories:
- Employed Members
- Overseas Filipino Worker
- Retirees in the Government and Private Sector
During the process of your online application, it is important to remember and save your email address, password, and other login details.
It is a must for you to always keep your Philhealth identification number. Always take care not to lose it. Remember, you can only have one permanent Philhealth number and it will be for life.
Philhealth Online Registration Process
You need to double check every details you are entering during the process of filling out the registration form. You don’t want to exert extra effort just to appeal for a simple and avoidable mistake.
Without further ado, here’s the step by step process on how to enroll.
- You need to open the Philhealth eRegistration page.
- Scan through the Terms and Conditions and check the “Agree” box then hit the Accept button.
- You will be prompted to fill out the Philhealth Online Access Enrollment Form.
The application form is divided into different sections:
- Personal Information
- Contact Details
- Dependent’s Information
- Guardian Information
- Membership Category Information
- Upload Section
Regarding “Qualified Dependents”: For singles, you can list your 60 year old (and up) parents as dependents. For married, you can list your other half and children as Philhealth dependents.
You can pass your supporting documents by attaching it in the upload section. To do that, you need to scan or take clear and redable photo of your valid IDs and save them in your computer.
The acceptable formats are jpeg, png, gif, and pdf with maximum size of 2MB per image or document.
Once your ID s images are done, you can now upload them. You can also attach your dependents and beneficiaries’ documents to support your application.
Birth Certificate is one of the most important document you need to upload with your application. It is part of the requirements needed to verify the age of your dependents.
Review all the information you entered and uploaded all the necessary documents. Now go straight ahead and copy the captcha security number. Click on the checkbox and you can now submit your registration.
Wait until Philhealth email you for the next phase of the application process. If you successfully registered, a confirmation message will be sent on your email. You can now start paying premiums to activate your membership and eligibility for Philhealth’s benefits.
1. It is recommended to use internet explorer when accessing Philhealth Online Registration. Using Firefox and Google Chrome may sometimes cause issues.
2. This whole online application procedure is only for new members. You don’t need to register again if you previously have a Philhealth ID number.
3. You can choose to pay your premiums via monthly, quarterly, or annually. The minimum monthly contribution is P200. If you want the full updated table of contribution for Philhealth, you can check out this post: Philhealth Contribution Table.