There are different methods in order to pay your NBI Online Application fees such as Local Banks and Bayad Centers. However, not all people have bank accounts and not all bayad centers are as accessible as 7-Eleven branches.
Since 7-Eleven is one of the most accessible and convenient way to pay your NBI Clearance online application, we did this guide to help you. This post will walk you through the step-by-step process on how you can accomplish the payment using the Cliqq Kiosk.
All you need to do is read and follow every single step written here and voila! Next is to simply wait for your scheduled NBI appointment.
Pay Your NBI Clearance Application in 7-Eleven Step-By-Step
1. Locate a 7-Eleven branch with Cliqq Kiosk. Most of the 7-Eleven branch now already have Cliqq Kiosks. This is why this payment method is so convenient for most people. The first step of course is go to the nearest 7-Eleven store with working Cliqq Kiosk.
Sometimes 7-Eleven Cliqq services are not available because it’s offline. All you gotta do is head on to the next 7-Eleven branch with online Cliqq and that’s it!
2. Ask for assistance. At your chosen 7-Eleven branch, quickly ask the cashier if their Cliqq Kiosk service is working. This is just to check the system is working so you wont waste your time.
Cliqq Kiosks are very convenient as it let you pay different bills through their system. All you need to do is to tap all the needed buttons, enter the needed information, and voila! You are done!
3. Tap the BILLS PAYMENT. On the initial screen of the Cliqq Kiosk, you will see different icons. Just press on the “BILLS PAYMENT” and you will be redirected to multiple options.
Since our point of interest is to pay our NBI Clearance Online Application, press the NBI Logo placed on the right side of the screen.
4. Enter details. The next step is to enter the necessary information given to us during our NBI Application Process. Here are the following information you need to enter:
- NBI Clearance Reference Number
- Contact Number
- Exact Amount
Note: Make sure to double check all the information you entered on the Cliqq Kiosk. You don’t want to waste your money paying for the wrong NBI application reference number.
Once you’re done, click next. You will be prompted to enter you contact number once again.
5. Verify information. Once you’re done filling out all the information needed, Cliqq Kiosk will show you all the things you entered. Carefully review everything that is presented there.
Note: If you find out that there are incorrect information entered, you can simply press “BACK” and go back to the screen where you entered the wrong information.
6. Receipt Printing. If everything properly entered, click next and the Cliqq Kiosk will print your NBI Application Payment Slip. You can get the printed slip which is typically located below the screen.
7. Pay for the Receipt. Once you get your NBI Payment slip, you can now go ahead to the cashier and pay for it.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much should I pay for my NBI Online Application?
The amount you need to pay is P130.00. This is stated in NBI’s website and is also mentioned in our guide. However, there is an additional P40.00 for other fees and charges. That’s a total of P170.00.
2.What to do with payment slip with wrong NBI Reference number?
Don’t panic. If you printed a payment slip with wrong number, all you got to do is to simply repeat the process in this guide. Make sure to never repeat the mistake you’ve made to not waste your time.
3. I paid for wrong NBI Reference Number, what now?
First of all, acceptance. If you don’t want to pay again for the correct NBI Reference number, you need to call and coordinate with NBI and tell them your situation.
If you want things fast, just repeat the payment process above and spend another P170.00.
4. What to do next after paying for my NBI reference number?
If you already successfully paid for your correct reference application number, all you need to do is to get back in front of your computer or mobile phone and check whether the changes are already reflected on the system.
Just make sure everything is correct during the payment process and all you gotta have is patience. Wait until the PENDING status on NBI’s dashboard change to PAID.
5. Should I keep my payment receipt?
Tho your receipt is not really a requirement, but for safety purposes, yes. If one day have passed and your application’s status on the dashboard is still PENDING, go back to the 7-Eleven branch to ask for assistance.
If 7-Eleven got your payment processed, you contact NBI to verify and fix your payment status.
You might also need: