PokemonGo is currently making noise not just in Philippines but in the whole world! So what? Well, if you have an entrepreneur’s mind, this is a big opportunity. PokemonGo has a world-wide market and this is a perfect chance for you to make money out of it and in this article, we will teach you how to do that.
First of all, why PokemonGo can be a good way to earn money is because of its audiences. PokemonGo is not just played by kids but the kids-at-heart as well. The 90’s kids are still alive today and I bet they’re still wanting more out of this Pokemon thing. (Guess what? It’s a $$ thing for us business minded people.)
For as long as Pokemon world is not at its realistic level, people will continue to pay for the newer and a lot better gaming experience. From gameboy to other nintendo gaming consoles, and now to the smartphones, people won’t stop until they are actually throwing a real Pokeball with their hands.
How can I make business out of Pokemon Go and earn money?
1. Become a Pokemon Trainer. If you are really good in the game, why not offer your service to others? There are a lot of other people who cannot play the game because of their day job, disabilities, and other reasons. If you can present yourself that you are indeed a good pokemon player, then why not try this one?
Imagine this kind of business where you’re offering a services like:
- I’ll catch you a mew for $50
- I’ll hatch your 10k egg for $10
- I’ll catch you a Pokemon Name with a CP level
- I’ll level up your pokemon (different rates for different levels)
These are just examples but you can always be as creative as you want! Your imagination is the limit.
2. Sell Your PokemonGo Account. Not all people have the luxury of time to simply catch them all and become “The very best no one ever was” and train their Pokemons. If you’re the opposite guy who has the whole day of just simply playing PokemonGo, then this can be a good way for you to make money.
After leveling-up and catching bunch of pokemon, you can sell an account for a good amount of money. There’s no better life than to earn while you’re enjoying the things you love doing, right?
3. Trade your Pokemon for a cost. If you have a certain pokemon that is rare, or a Pokemon that is really strong, then you might consider selling it with real money. Trainers need to defend their gyms and to do that, they need powerful Pokemons to be left in the gym.
If you really are good in taming pokemons and training them to earn the highest stats, you can earn good money with this one. Trading is definitely going to be a part of the Pokemon Go. Although the feature is not released yet it will soon be. So train pokemons to reach their maximum potential and sell them.
4. Lure Pokemon, lure customers. As the name suggests, Lure helps you to lure Pokemon to your location. Lure works in a similar manner with Incense. Lures can only be used at Pokestops but every trainers nearby it can also use it.
Again, if you’re a business minded man, this is a good opportunity for you to earn money. Think of this. A lot of PokéStops are actually situated at real-life locations such as pubs, cafes, and shops. There are business owners who are now trying to lure hungry Pokémon trainers by placing lures (in-game) nearby their premises. If you’ve got a restaurant, you should consider this to be one of your marketing strategies.
So that’s it! I hope this post helped you in generating ideas how to earn more money not just in Pokemon and other niches as well. If you find this post helpful and beneficial, you’re free to share this with your friends! Go now and build your Pokemon business!
You might also want to read: