There are a lot of people who love to complain. They start complaining when they are in situations that are not favorable to them. If you have friends or you yourself is one of this kind, then read more as I show you why you need to stop complaining about anything that comes into your life. I hope by the end of this article, you’ll see why it is so wrong to always complain and how it can greatly affect your way to success.
To start, think of this carefully..
A part of us is how we perceive things. We may say that a glass is either “half filled of water” or say that it’s “half empty” instead. Either way, we are right. How we perceive things tells something about us. Although the two perspectives presented here don’t have any effect on important matters of life (or there is..) but it can be used as example to open people’s minds.
One may say,“Yeah, I see what you mean there but what can I actually get from it?”
The topic this article tackles is why we need to stop complaining. From the idea presented on the example above, we will use it to study these kind of people and hopefully learn from them for us to not commit the same bad habits they’re doing. Let’s see some ideas that touches practical aspects of life that most people seem to ignore.
1. Complaining alone cannot solve a problem. If you see a problem, what you do is either “complain”, “ignore it”, or “think about the solution” (see the perspectives there?). However, complaining and ignoring the problem will not make any positive results. So if you are to respond in any problematic situations, always think first before you act.
2. Complaining will only worsen the problem. Have you encountered a person who loves to dig problems after problems? That instead of moving forward, they go backwards instead. These people are not thinking properly and one of the hardest kinds to deal with. One of the biggest problem here is that they are not able to see their own selves from the outside. These people need friends. Be one to them.
3. Complainers don’t take responsibilities for their own actions. There are bunch of people who are like this right now. There are people who complain about the government with regards to poverty as if the government is the only reason why they are poor. They don’t like the idea that they are poor because they ignore education, they are lazy, they love to procrastinate, and etc.
4. Complainers easily get angry. Since most of the very complaining people really don’t think before they act on situations, they easily get angry. Hot tempered people. They don’t have the capacity to think before acting on problematic situations. They always want to release the animal in them.
5. It’s easier to complain than to solve the issue. Since complaining has the path of least resistance compared to solving the issue, it’s always easy to just complain and blame others and save your own ass. This is the mindset of the losers, poor, and unsuccessful ones.
Complaining is a natural act of a man. However, if it becomes a habit then you might find yourself get drowned with all the negative aspects it brings to your life. Worst, this can make you to not achieve your goals in life that instead of moving forward and finding solutions to your problems, you release that animal in you and let that not-thinking-animal eat your whole being.
If you have friends like this, share this to your wall and help them by opening their minds. If you have something to share about, lets discuss it below the comment section. Peace! 🙂