This is one of the best offers you can imagine BPI can give! How about opening an account for as low as PHP 200, wow! Guess what?! You can use this even without maintaining balance! You’ll never have to worry about getting your account deactivated. In this post, well talk about bpi bank account requirements for this card.
I’ve been in a situation where after I resigned from my previous company, I withdraw all of my last payment. The moment I’m about to do transactions again, voila! I just realized my account was deactivated LOL. With this card, this will not happen again!
In this post, we’ll be talking how to enroll for BPI easy saver savings account, the BPI easy saver requirements, and later we will tackle some of the most commonly asked questions.
BPI Easy Saver Features:
- Account opening for as low as PHP 200.
- NO maintaining balance.
- For a minimal fee, withdrawal transactions are made convenient.
- ATM card (use anywhere in Philippines)
- Can be enrolled in BPI online banking.
- PHP 5 charge per withdrawal in any BPI Express Teller ATMs.
- PHP 50 for the Express Teller Card fee
- PHP 100 for withdrawals done over-the-counter in any BPI Branch.
- other customer-initiated debits (OTC, EPS, and/or 24/7 banking channels)
Update: BPI Easy Savers Account changed its name to BPI Kaya Savings.
BPI Easy Saver Account Requirements
Some things you need to consider before going to BPI’s office personally, You need to prepare bring the account opening requirements with you.
1. 2 Valid IDs. You need to prepare 2 recognized valid IDs for your application. Here’s a series of typical valid IDs you can use: Driver’s License, Police Clearance, Barangay Clearance, NBI Clearance, NBI Clearance Online Philhealth, Senior Citizen Card, Passport, PRC, Postal ID, Voter’s ID, and etc.
Your IDs should be:
- The original copy
- Photo-bearing (should be clear)
- It should be unexpired
- Issued by an Official Authority
2. 1 Utility Bill. This is to verify your billing address. You can use it even if it’s not named after you as long as you’re residing on the same address, it will do fine. Typical bills you can use: Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Internet Bill, Credit Card bills, and etc.
3. 2 Copies of 2×2 Latest Photo. You may also want to bring 1×1 version of your photo just in case.
4. Initial deposit amount. For this type of savings account, you need P200 as starting balance.
How to open Easy Saver Savings Account?
Here are the step-by-step procedures in opening a BPI Easy Saver:
1. Go to the nearest BPI Branch in your area. Ask the the bank teller to give you an application form and that you will be applying for a BPI Easy Saver’s account.
2. Submit when you’re done filling out the application form. Always make sure to check everything before giving it back to the bank teller
3. Your documents will be checked by the bank teller and will process your BPI Easy Saver’s account application. Once done, you will be given an Easy Saver’s Card!
You might want to read: