In this post, we’ll cater the best online shopping sites in the Philippines that offers COD or cash-on-delivery. We’ll discuss first how cash on delivery works then we’ll list down the online shopping stores that offers COD as their payment option. You will gain confidence buying online after learning what COD is specially if you’re somebody who has this fear of trying out new things.
What is Cash on delivery (COD) and how it works?
Cash on Deliver is method of shipping goods to buyers who do not have credit terms with the seller. It’s a type of transaction in which the recipient will pay for a product at the time of the delivery. If the buyer doesn’t pay for the delivered product, the product will be returned to the seller.
In short, it’s a win-win for a buyer to purchase a product from a online shopping site that offers COD service. There’s no risk of paying for something that you don’t like because you can always return the product if it does not satisfy you.
You can always search for the positive and negative reviews on the internet regarding the listed sites here.
Here’s Top 5 Online Shopping Sites that Offers Cash-On-Delivery
1. Lazada Philippines. Lazada Philippines has been known to be the biggest online shopping site in the Philippines that offers wide range of products. From electronics to fashion, health and beauty products to toys. Lazada offers COD as one their payment methods. Based on their site, they accept cash on delivery nationwide. With their service, you can pay cash to the deliveryman upon receiving your order. Easy and hassle-free transaction.
2. Zalora Philippines. Zalora Philippines has been known to be the go-to online shopping site primarily for clothes and other fashion items such as bags, shoes and watches as well. They offer a lot of brands to choose from so you better check their site out. Order-Receive-Pay, a safe and risk-free payment method when you do cash on delivery transactions with them. They say choosing this payment method also makes your orders to be processed quicker since they won’t be needing to do any bank or credit card checks.
3. GoodsPh. One of the first online stores in the Philippines that offered Groceries in their shop. Yes you’ve heard it right! LOL. They got snacks to canned goods, beverages, pasta & noodles, and condiments. If you’re a super lazy to super busy type of person, this is perfect for you! GoodsPh also offers cash-on-delivery as one of their payment method. However if your order is worth P3000 above, you need to initially pay half the price so you better be aware of that.
4. Weemall. This online shop offers a wide range of top branded products. Their site’s got a minimalist design and easy to navigate menus. One of their goals is for their shoppers is to give them the best online shopping experience they deserve. They offer cash on delivery as payment option and you can check their cod policy through this link. Take note that they’re currently offering the cod service only within metro manila. You can check their site for more updates.
5. Widget City. Widget City is a great online shop for gadgets such as smartphones, cameras, laptops, tablets, accessories and etc. One of the things you can guarantee with Widget City is they sell original products from top brands. Another cool thing with widget city is they have a dedicated support for every brand! There’s a support for Apple products, Samsung products, even for Cameras and other gadgets as well. Hey hey hey! Guess what? they now offer Cash on Delivery nationwide! Hooray! You can check their cod form on their site here.
That’s it! Most of the online shopping websites now in the Philippines are offering COD as one of their payment methods so better check this post regularly for updates. If you find this post helpful, you might want to share it to your friends and your relatives. 🙂
You might want to read: What you need to know about Online Shopping sites in philippines.