In this article, we will talk about the benefits and advantages of having an online job in the Philippines. The spread of home based jobs for Filipinos opens opportunities to be able to work at home, spend more time with your loved ones, be able to do more in life, and all the good things brought by internet technology.
This is about having an online job. Meaning, you’ll be working for clients on a part-time or full time basis. This is different than having your own online business where more risk and more work is involved.
If you want to have a business over online employment, you might check this article Legit ways to work from home and earn online after reading this post.
Look at these 7 major benefits of being able to work from home so you can then go out and get that great online job you’ve been dreaming of.
Top 7 Benefits of having an Online Job in Philippines
1. Flexibility. If you want to work from home, having an online job can give you the chance to work with flexible hours.
Many clients now are granting their employees the freedom to work whenever they like. There are clients that don’t care much how you manage your working hours and will keep their thumbs up as long as you can deliver their requests on time.
This is one of the best advantage of having a home based job. I can do important life matters during morning and work during afternoon to evening.
You might want to read later: Tips to Attract More Clients in your Freelancing Business
2. Save Money. Being able to work from home, you can free yourself from unnecessary expenses. Here’s a list of things where you can save money from:
- Traffic – Simple two hours of traffic may cost you significant amount of your salary. Two hours of traffic may cost you missing an important activity in your life. Two hours of traffic may cost you precious time with your loved ones.
- Travel Cost – If you work from home, this will be removed from your daily expenses.
- Food – Instead of buying or preparing a separate food, you can save more if you’ll eat with your family.
Related Read: Actionable Tips How to Save Money The Healthy Way!
3. Proximity to home and Family. Being able to respond to family emergency the fastest time possible is such a huge advantage compare to going in and out of office everyday. If you work from home, you’ll be at ease when an unexpected trouble comes because you’re already there.
A slight difference of response time may cost the life of your loved ones, your pet, or your properties. If you’d be able to work from home, this is one of the big benefits you can get.
4. Healthier life. Most of the people I know who work at home are much happier with their online jobs compared to their previous office works and therefore healthier. Below is a list of things why having a home based job can make you healthier:
- Enough sleep – I bet you can sleep better if you work at home because you can complete the 6-8 hours of sleeping time compared to working in the office.
- No more corporate politics
- No more toxic coworkers
- No terror boss
- Less stress
- You can have a break whenever you feel you need to
5. You can work anywhere. If you can work from home, you can work anywhere. The only thing that drives these online jobs is the internet. For as long as you have a good and stable internet connection, you can work everywhere you want.
There are wireless modems from local internet provides which you can avail if you really need to work outside. Just be careful of the plans they are offering and make sure to get the one that fits your needs. You need to be aware of the “working” speed of the connection and the data cap.
Wanted to get out of your current job and work from home instead? Read How to do Smooth Transition From Office Job to Online Job.
6. You can design your own office. Another benefit of having an online job is you can have your workplace design and decorated however you like. Unlike to typical office settings, you are very much limited on how you can be creative in your work area.
You can actually have benefits from this. There are people who put motivational quotes on their walls, others have big pictures of their family to serve as inspiration, others have their goals listed on the walls. The main idea is to design your working area to become more productive.
7. Become more independent. There are a lot of things you will learn as you go along with your home based job. One of which is the skill of looking for solutions without asking for help of other guys which you typically ask in your office.
You will learn how to become your own supervisor as you need to keep on updating your client without anybody reminding you about it. There are many things you will learn depending on what field you are in.
Another thing is you need to process your own tax, salary, health card, insurance, and etc. The learning you will get here will help you become more skillful and more independent.
That’s it! These are the major advantages of being able to work from home by having online jobs. If you have something else to add, say it in the comments section below and let’s discuss about it!
If you’re friends are interested to work at home, share this to them on Facebook! Thanks for your time reading!
You might want to read: