Tired of the everyday traffic that doesn’t seem to stop? That instead of just spending 8 hours for office work, you extend up to 10 hours or more if the traffic is heavy? Read more as we’ll cover a good topic where you will learn legit ways how you can work from home and make money online in the Philippines.
If you’re planning to get a work at home job because you want to have more time with your family, keep on reading!
This applies not only here in the Philippines but also in Nigeria, South Africa, Canada, India, United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and etc.
It can be done whatever country you are in as long as you have a good internet connection.
Way back then, working from home online to earn money in Philippines doesn’t sounds legitimate for many. A lot of people dreamed of living the lifestyle they want but apparently, only few people are taking action to learn the craft.
There are those people who earn money online without any investment but now are making big which you may not believe if you are not aware of this kind of earning scheme.
Here in Philippines, these kind of work from home jobs may sound alien if you just talk to regular people. Most of them will not believe that it is actually possible to work at home and earn online.
They will not believe that they can do the same thing too.
You may want to read:
With today’s increasing number of internet users in the Philippines, the knowledge on how to work from home is fairly increasing too. This kind of work-from-home scheme can be done at minimal cost or for free. Yes, even without any monetary investments.
Although there are a lot of things to learn at first but it’s worth the learning as a lot of businesses now are migrating from the traditional business to online business. You will have a skill that is on the trend.
In this post I’ll be showing you ways how moms and even students can work at home and make extra income online. Invest in this kind of knowledge as you can learn and do this even if you still have a day job. You can start earning extra income on a part-time basis then go full time later on.
Here are ways on how Filipinos can work from home and earn online:
- Become a freelancer and provide services
- Sell something online through social media or e-commerce sites
- Teach someone using online mediums
- Become an online affiliate marketer and earn lucrative money.
- Start by blogging your hobby and earn money through ads
Let’s go now into the details to see how each of these works.
I. Work at home as freelancer and earn money online
Becoming a freelancer is one of the most common legit things Filipinos do to work from home and earn money online. Philippines is now becoming known to be the go-to place for businesses who want to outsource talents, skills, and services.
There are a lot of Filipinos today who are into virtual assistant jobs. Some people started it on a part time basis to earn extra income but now made it full time.
This business is good especially if you want a low-cost investment business. If you want to be in this kind of business, you can earn fast up to more than P20,000.00 a month. Although it actually depends on what type of service you are going to offer. There are bunch of services you can apply for online.
- Social Media Assistant/Manager
- Graphic Artist/ Graphic Designer
- Application developer
- Content Writer
- Virtual Assistant
- Technical support
- Customer Service
- Online Translator
- Online Video editor
- Web Designer & Developer
- Data Entry and Online Typing Jobs
- Search Engine Optimization Services (SEO)
These are the top work from home jobs Filipinos are hooked right now to earn money in Philippines. You may want to start learning now by just simply searching on google which one you think you will fit you.
Once you have the skill, apply for a part-time job then go full-time then later on, go big time. There are bunch of people who became rich with these kind of home based jobs.
Here are some places where you can search clients online:
To learn more, here’s my top 10 website where you can apply for online jobs and work from home.
If you’re just starting out as a freelancer, reading this will be a great help: Tips to effectively get more Clients in your freelancing business.
II. Sell something and earn money online
You can also sell products or some secondhand stuffs to earn money online in the Philippines. Selling tangible or digital products is becoming popular now in the country. There are a lot of e-commerce website popping out on the internet like mushrooms. Here’s the list of stuffs you can sell online in the Philippines.
- Sell items that you don’t use such as bags, shoes, shirts, toys, collectibles, books, musical instruments, cars, gadgets, etc.
- Sell e-books. If you are into blogging, it can be one of your sources of income. If you have expertise in something, write an e-book and sell it online. You can also write things that people are interested in.
- Sell video courses online. Again if you are expert in something, create a series of video tutorials and sell them online.
Here are some of the top sites in the Philippines where you can sell your stuffs online:
In a very fast paced and competitive business, you need to learn: How you can sell faster in the philippines
III. Work from home as Tutor and Earn Money Online
By simply providing tutorial services for other people, you can have a good earn online even without big investment.
- Teach Language Online – If you speak other language or if you know some clients who wants to learn your native language, this can be a online source of income too. Filipinos are known to be good english speakers and they have neutral accent which is easy for foreigners to understand that’s why there are a lot of people availing this kind of services from Philippines
- Online Webinars – With today’s technology even seminars can now be easily conducted online through webinars. You can use skype, google hangouts, and other similar applications that will do the job. Again, if you’re good in just about anything, you can earn money out of that.
IV. Join Affiliate Programs and Earn money Through Commissions
Joining affiliate programs is yet another great way to earn money online Philippines. Once you’re already affiliated, you promote products or services from affiliate sources and earn commissions.
If you know how to blog and add links to your contents, you can promote products or services by blogging and earn money through it. Here’s some of the top affiliate sites you can join in Philippines.
- Lazada Philippines affiliate program
- Zalora Philippines affiliate program
- Clickbank affiliate program
- Commision Junction affiliate program
There are a lot of affiliate programs on the web, just search for it and see what fits your shoes. If you want to more about this read What is affiliate marketing and how it works or meet Filipinos who are also into internet marketing here. This can be lucrative source of income here in Philippines as you can earn hundreds to thousands of dollars.
If you’re already familiar with affiliate marketing, you might want to learn how to get started in affiliate marketing. Be careful not to have a get-rich-quick mindset just like most of other affiliate marketers. Here’s an article that discusses personalities and traits you may apply to yourself to survive this industry.
V. Make Money through Blogging
One of most popular ways to earn money online in the Philippines is through blogging. If you love to share about anything under the sun, you might want to consider this. You can create a free blog with google’s blogger or self hosted wordpress blog. Once you established your blog site, here are some of the ways to monetize it.
- Paid or Sponsored Post
- Selling your own e-book
- Selling your own Video Course
- Become an Affiliate and sell affiliate products
- Selling your Blog for profit
These just the popular ways on how you can make money online by blogging. There are a lot more out there. If you don’t know how to blog yet, you can always ask uncle google to give the information to you.
There are many shy type people and introverts in this industry, If you are one of them you might want to read and learn more about Business opportunities for Introverts.
How to Accept Payments Online in the Philippines:
There are many different ways on how you can get your hard worked money. To help you, here are the most common way freelancers, virtual assistants, and other people transact money online.
- Paypal. Usually, people from the Philippines accept payments online using paypal. Once the money is on your paypal account, you can now then transfer from paypal to any bank of your choice but just make sure paypal or your bank supports transaction with each other.
- Bank Deposit. You can ask your client to go a direct bank deposit on the bank of your choice. Most of the freelancers and virtual assistants we know prefer to be paid via western union using the eon card.
- Via Courier Services. You can use services from 2Go, LBC, Xend, Air21 and others.
Earn Online: With or Without investment?
Although most of the Filipinos are really into the idea of making money without any investments or money going out of in their pocket, we cannot change the fact that if you want to grow your business fast, you need to invest some money, time, and effort. We’ve listed here below some of the pros and cons of investing money on your online business.
- If you invest money for a mentor how to earn money online, you’ll have somebody to guide you on the step by step process.
- You’ll be able to have a clear direction regarding your business.
- No wasted time. You can outsource those things that are not of your forte especially the technical matters.
- There’s someone you can consult if you lack knowledge on some areas
Without Monetary Investment
- You need to do the research and learn everything by yourself.
- You’ll have so much time consumed.
- There’s a chance of having no clear direction.
The decision is all up to you depending on your situation.
You might want to read: Things to consider in doing business without any investment.
Hope this post gave you ideas on where you might want to focus your energy and make some cash. Next thing is to make your plans, execute, and discipline yourself. Soon, you’ll earn and be able to save money for future use.
If you have some comments or suggestions, other things to add that we’re not able to mention in this blog post, just share them in the comment area below and have a great day!
You may want to subscribe for more updates regarding ways on how Filipinos can make money online and other sources of income.
If making money online is not for you, then you might consider the following:
- Best Small Business Ideas in the Philippines
- Home Based Business Ideas in Philippines With Small Capital
- Top 9 Small Business Ideas in Philippines During Summer