Right after you open your BPI savings account, the next thing to do is to apply your account for BPI online banking. With the busy schedules people have these days, BPI offers a very convenient way of doing bank transactions online. You can do online banking, online balance inquiry, pay bills, transfer funds, and other transactions fast and secure.
BPI Online Banking – How to Enroll Your Account:
1. On your smartphone, table, laptop, or desktop, Go to the official website of BPIexpress. Here’s the link: http://www.bpiexpressonline.com/
2. On the upper-right side, click on “Enroll”
3. Choose the ATM Based Account since we’ll be enrolling our savings account.
You’ll see series of selections after this..
4. Next steps is to fill up the forms.
5. Once you submit this, you’ll be prompted to fill-out a form. You need to print-out the form and affix your signature to it. Just make sure to verify all the information you write there.
Next is to submit it to the nearest BPI branch in your location then that’s it!
If you’re lucky, they will process your application on the same day and your account will be activated for online banking right ahead. If not, just wait for 3-5 banking days then you’ll have your account activated. 🙂
Easy as A-B-C Right? There are a lot of banks today that offers this kind of feature. BPI online banking can save you a lot of your precious time and effort as compared to doing everything the old way.
Benefits of Online Banking
BPI online banking has a lot of benefits as compared to going to the actual BPI branches physically and do the transactions there.
- Convenience – As long as there is internet connection and there’s no on-going maintenance, online banking is usually 24hrs open everyday.
- Services – As compare to traditional banks, direct banks with websites that can give you added functionalities you can use. These are things like financial tools, forecasting tools, budgeting, records, calculators and etc. Often, they offer free online billing, online tax forms, and tax. We asked Irenas Bookkeeping how they felt about the movement to digital and how it affected their line of work, turns out they quite enjoy it. They say, clients are more organized and with more concise data to analyze.
- Mobility – With the progress in technology from manual to computers and now smartphones, you can do online banking with apps with added functionalities.
- Ease of use – Online banking requires no paper, and physical presence. Very environmental friendly and can actually reduce carbon footprint. Electronic transactions also eliminate the need for physical office and equipment.
Download BPI App:
This is also from BPI’s site. Just copy and paste the link to download the app to your device:
- Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fronde.mbanking.android.pckg.bpi&hl=en
- iOS – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bpi/id459690070?ls=1&mt=8
- Windows – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/bpi/9wzdncrdhnsl
- BB10 OS – https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/39428898/?countrycode=PH&lang=en
Once downloaded, log in using your BPI Online Banking username and password.
You might want to read:
- BPI Easy Savers Account Requirements
- BPI ePrepaid Card
- BDO Credit Card
- BPI Savings Account Requirements